2400 Nueces Application Process

2400 Nueces - Appliction Process

Learn about the 2400 Nueces application process and apply to live with us in West Campus. The process and timelines for new and renewal applications are different but the earlier you apply for housing, the better your chances of receiving a contract. 2400 Nueces apartments are available to students with sophomore-level standing and above.

Interior view of the 2400 Nueces Apartments furnished living room

2400 Nueces Future Residents

Interested in living in a contemporary high-rise steps away from campus? Learn key details about the application and life at 2400 Nueces.

Students walking and lounging at the 2400 Nueces Apartment rooftop pool

2400 Nueces Returning Residents

Are you a current resident looking to live at 2400 Nueces again? Review key dates and details so you can submit your application and continue to live with us.