Spring 2021 Check-In Guide
This page will guide you through the spring 2021 check-in process. The safety of our students is the top priority for University Housing and Dining, so we have implemented guidelines to help all new residents have a safe and smooth move in experience. Please continue to monitor this page for updates to the process and our homepage for frequently asked questions.
Requirements for Check-In:
- Photo ID (UT ID cards can be picked up from the ID Center in the Flawn Academic Center during business hours)
- Face masks are required for everyone throughout the check-in process.
- It is especially important to arrive at your scheduled appointment time (reserved through the housing portal) to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please bring no more than two guests to campus to help you move in.
- You will have two hours to move in. Try to pack only essential belongings.
- The university has determined that living in on-campus residence halls is conditional on receiving an on-campus COVID-19 test at the start of the spring 2021 semester. Please visit our homepage for more information.
Be sure to check out the links in the margins for what to bring, things you should know before you get to campus and other helpful information. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.