Unlimited Meal Plan
- Meal plan included with room and board fees
- Residents can eat as many times a day as they choose at Jester 2nd Floor (J2) and Kins Dining
- Simply hand your UT ID to the cashier and enjoy
- Also included are $200 Bevo Pay funds and $600 Dine In Dollars ($300 per semester)
Dine In Dollars
Use your Dine In Dollars at
- Jester City Limits
- Jester City Market
- Jester Java
- Jesta Pizza
- Kins Market
- Kins Coffee
- Cypress Bend Café
- Littlefield Patio Café
Using Dine In Dollars is as easy as handing your UT ID to the cashier and the amount of the purchase will be deducted from your account.
Use Bevo Pay at University Housing and Dining locations and all of our participating merchants. Purchase food, goods and services on or off campus. If you want to add more Bevo Pay funds to your account, you can add funds manually from the Bevo Pay Online Services page.
You can monitor your Dine In Dollars and Bevo Pay account balance and spending from the Web. Dine In Dollars do not roll over at the end of the academic year.
Enjoy a 5% discount on food or drink items at our a la carte locations when using Dine In Dollars or Bevo Pay.
- What are the hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are changing to accommodate this new plan.
J2 and Kins Dining
- Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Check our hours of operation page for Cypress Bend Café, Littlefield Patio Café and Jester City Limits hours.
- Will the menu offerings change since residents will be eating at J2 and Kins Dining more frequently?
- Yes, our chefs are working on new menus to enhance variety.
- Since we will be opening earlier, we are serving an enhanced continental breakfast from 7 to 10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. One hot entrée is included in the enhanced continental breakfast.
- Can I share my Resident Unlimited Meal Plan with someone else?
- The meal plan does not allow for the plan holder to swipe anyone else into the dining hall.
- How does this impact Eco2Go in J2 and Kins Dining?
- Residents can still take food out of J2 and Kins Dining using the Eco2Go container by paying $7.50 plus tax per meal with Dine In Dollars or Bevo Pay.
- Do Dine In Dollars change with this new plan?
- Yes, meal swipes at J2 and Kins Dining will no longer go against the Dine In Dollars declining balance. Residents will receive $300 Dine In Dollars per semester to spend at University Housing and Dining a la carte, coffee shop and convenience store locations.
- Do unspent Dine In Dollars roll over with this new plan?
- Currently, Dine In Dollars that are unspent at the end of the academic year roll over for one semester. With this new plan, Dine In Dollars expire at the end of the academic year but will roll over from the fall to the spring semester.
- However, there is a one-time exception. Unspent Dine In Dollars from spring 2019 will roll over to fall 2019. After fall 2019, unspent Dine In Dollars expire and no longer roll over.
- When do I select my meal plan?
- Our Unlimited Meal Plan is the default plan when you sign your housing contract. If you want to change to our Flex Meal Plan, you can do so during the room selection process.
- Can I change my meal plan once I’ve made the selection?
- Yes, you can change your meal plan choice until Aug. 18, 2019. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change.