Unlimited Meal Plan
- Meal plan included with room and board fees
- Residents can use their unlimited meal plan as many times a day as they choose but must wait a one-hour grace period between visits
- Locations with choice of serving line are Jester 2nd Floor (J2)and Kins Dining
- Also included are $200 Bevo Pay funds and $600 Dine In Dollars ($300 per semester)
- Using your meal plan is as simple as using a wave of your hand with our hand scanner program or swiping your own UT ID
- Learn more about the hand scanner program here
Dine In Dollars
Use your Dine In Dollars at:
- Jester City Market
- Jester Java
- Jesta' Pizza
- Kin's Market
- Kins Coffee
Using Dine In Dollars is as easy as handing your UT ID to the cashier and the amount of the purchase will be deducted from your account.
Use Bevo Pay at University Housing and Dining locations and all of our participating merchants. Purchase food, goods and services on or off campus. If you want to add more Bevo Pay funds to your account, you can add funds manually from the Bevo Pay Online Services page.
You can monitor your Dine In Dollars and Bevo Pay account balance and spending from the Web. Dine In Dollars do not roll over at the end of the academic year.