• Meal plan included with room and board fees
• Residents can eat as many times a day as they choose but must wait a one-hour grace period between visits
• Using your meal plan is as simple as a wave of your hand with our hand scanner program or swiping your own UT ID
• Also included are $200 Bevo Pay funds and $600 Dine In Dollars ($300 per semester)
Our dining option for faculty, staff and students living off campus.
• Longhorn 25: 25 dining hall meals + $50 to enjoy at restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores
• Longhorn 50: 50 dining hall meals + $50 to enjoy at restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores
• Loaded onto your UT ID
• A great value and another cashless, no-hassle way to enjoy food and provisions at University Housing and Dining locations
Manage your funds
If you want to add more Bevo Pay funds to your account, you can join the program and add funds manually from the Bevo Pay Online Services page.
Make sure you're keeping track of your balances. If you start to run low on Dine In Dollars, Bevo Pay will be used instead. When this happens, you will not be charged the discounted resident price at buffet dining centers. If you do start to run low, Bevo Pay funds can be manually transferred to your Dine In Dollars account from your My Housing page.