• Meal plan included with room and board fees
• Residents can eat as many times a day as they choose at Jester 2nd Floor (J2) and Kins Dining
• Simply hand your UT ID to the cashier and enjoy
• Also included are $200 Bevo Pay funds and $600 Dine In Dollars ($300 per semester)
Our latest dining option for faculty, staff & students living off campus!
• Longhorn 25: 25 all-you-care-to-eat meals + $25 to enjoy at retail locations
• Longhorn 50: 50 all-you-care-to-eat meals + $25 to enjoy at retail locations
• Longhorn Unlimited: Unlimited all-you-care-to-eat meals + $25 to enjoy at retail locations
• Loaded onto your UT ID
• A great value and another cashless, no-hassle way to enjoy food and provisions at University Housing and Dining locations
2019-2020 Prices in All-You-Care-To-Eat Dining Centers
|Bevo Pay/Faculty & Staff||Flex Meal Plan||Cash Price|
Note: All Prices include Tax
Manage your funds
If you want to add more Bevo Pay funds to your account, you can join the program and add funds manually from the Bevo Pay Online Services page.
Make sure you're keeping track of your balances. If you start to run low on Dine In Dollars, Bevo Pay will be used instead. When this happens, you will not be charged the discounted resident price at buffet dining centers. If you do start to run low, Bevo Pay funds can be manually transferred to your Dine In Dollars account from your My Housing page.