University Housing and Dining is honoring Spring 2020 graduating students with graduation cords! If you meet the requirements listed, please complete the application link by 5pm on Friday, May 22nd.
Groups of Eligible Students:
- UHD employee
- UHD-ULN Intern
- URHA, Hall Council, RHPT, and Housing Conduct Board member
- Apartment Tenant Advisory Board
- Students must have worked/served three semesters/units of service (1 semester = 1 unit, 2 summer sessions = 1 unit) Note: Spring 2020 will count as 1 unit for all students who began working.
- Students graduating do not need to currently be employed/serving in leadership position.
- Students must have left in good standing.
- Students were not dismissed from the position for any reason.
- Students must be graduating during the Spring 2020 semester.
Graduation Cords will be mailed the last week of May, to the address indicated in the Graduation Cord application.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com