Vending Machines

There are vending machines for beverages and snacks located in each residence hall and other spaces we manage. All vending machines we operate accept Bevo Pay, cash and cards. Report any mechanical problems or empty machines by submitting an Online Vending Machine Service Request.

It is a violation of university policy and state law to tamper with or vandalize a vending machine. Theft of product or vandalism will be investigated through the University Police Department.

Loss of Funds

Where to go

  • Jester residents can report losses to the Jester East or West front desks.
  • Waller Creek residents can report losses to the Roberts, Moore-Hill or San Jacinto front desks.
  • Whitis residents can report losses to the Kinsolving or Carothers front desks.

How the refund process works

  • The front desk will provide you with a vending refund request form to fill out and return to them. Please allow up to two weeks for the refund process to be completed. The method of payment used will determine how your refund is processed.
  • If you paid with Bevo Pay, your refund will be added to your Bevo Pay account.
  • >If you paid with cash, your refund will be processed by us and distributed by Student Accounts Receivable. If you have any outstanding bills with the university, your refund is deducted from that balance. There are no checks paid out for less than $0.50.