There are vending machines for beverages and snacks located in each residence hall and other University Housing and Dining facilities. All University Housing and Dining operated vending machines accept Bevo Pay. Report any mechanical problems or empty machines by submitting the Online Vending Machine Service Request. Please consult your hall desk for all refund inquiries.
It is a violation of university policy and state law to tamper with or vandalize a vending machine. Theft of product or vandalism will be investigated through the University Police Department.
Loss of Funds
Where to go:
- Jester residents can report losses to the East or West desks.
- Waller Creek residents can report losses to the Roberts, Moore-Hill or San Jacinto hall desks.
- Whitis residents can report losses to Kinsolving hall or the Carothers front desk.
What to do:
The desk will provide you with a vending refund request form to fill out and return to them.
How the refund process works:
Once you fill out the vending refund request form and return it to the area desk, please allow up to two weeks for the refund process to be completed. The method of payment used will determine how your refund is processed.
- If you paid with Bevo Pay, your refund will be added to your Bevo Pay account.
- If you paid with cash, your refund will be processed by UHD and distributed by Student Accounts Receivable. Be advised that if you have any outstanding bills with the university, your refund deduct from that balance. There are no checks paid out for less than $0.50.