View our current full-time openings and their accompanying benefits. Our full-time employment opportunities are varied, engaging and associated with great benefits. Review the application process and apply today to enrich Longhorns’ lives.
How to Apply
To apply for full-time positions, choose the appropriate candidate category and follow the steps.
- Visit the UT Austin Job Search site
- To view our full-time job openings, type “Housing and Dining” in the search bar. This will show only the job openings in our department. You can learn more about each position by clicking on the position title.
- When you find a position you are interested in, click the orange “Apply” button.
- Follow the prompts to create an account or sign in and submit your application. You will need to submit a resume, three references, and in certain cases, a letter of interest to apply.
- Log into Workday using your EID and password.
- Search “Find UT Jobs” and click on the search result blue link.
- In the Find UT Job Search field type “Housing and Dining”. This will result in a list of all available openings within our department. You can learn more about each position by clicking on the position title.
- When you find a position you are interested in, click the orange “Apply” button and complete your application. You will need to submit a resume, three references, and in certain cases, a letter of interest to apply.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- 100% employer-paid basic medical coverage
- Retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
Please visit our Human Resources website to learn more about the total benefits offered when you join our team.
Featured Job Opportunities
We are currently hiring for multiple dining positions, which start at $18/hr and come with great benefits. Positions available include food prep, cook, cashier, cafe attendant and more. View our range of openings and apply today.