Faculty & Staff Dine In Dollars is a meal plan operated by the Division of Housing and Food Service. You may choose the amount of money you wish to deposit. Then, each time you swipe your UT ID card to make a purchase, you will receive discounts on food or beverage purchases and your balance will decrease in the amount of the purchase.
Also, accepted at UTPrint Locations
- It is quick and easy to sign up for the program. Sign up now and receive $5 in your account as a Thank You from Housing and Food.
- You may add money anytime using the secure online payment system.
- You may also view your account balance and transaction history on line.
- You will receive discounts on food and beverage purchases at all DHFS locations.
Faculty and Staff Dine In Dollars are accepted at the following convenient locations:
Our two All-You-Care-To-Eat locations:
- J2 (Jester Second Floor)
- Kinsolving Dining
- receive a 5% discount on the cash price
Our A La Carte locations in:
- Jester Center
- Cypress Bend at San Jacinto
- Littlefield Patio Cafe
- receive a 10% discount on the cash price
They can also be used at UTPrint printers across campus
Visit our food service website to see the many different food venues available.
Can Faculty & Staff withdraw cash from their Dine In Dollars?
Cash may not be withdrawn from Dine In Dollars. Unlike the typical ATM or check card, the Dine In Dollars account is designed for small quick transactions (buying lunch at one of DHFS's eateries). It is a convenient way to spend since the faculty & staff have to have their ID for so many other purposes already. If you choose to move on from your employment with the University, Dine In Dollars are refundable upon request for up to one year after your employment ends.
What is the minimum amount of Dine In Dollars that can be added?
There is no minimum amount required; you may add any amount of money to your account at any time. When Dine In Dollars is added a bill is created that can be paid from the What I Owe page, by check or in person at the Bursar's office.
What happens if I have a Dine In Dollars bill on the system and I decide not to pay it?
Send an email to DHFS asking to have the Dine In Dollars bill removed.
How can I find out what my balance is and view my transactions?
Look them up from the web.