The University Apartments has several commonly used forms for the residents. You can now print and fill out vacancy notices, transfer requests, parking permit requests, etc.
Simply select the form you wish to complete, print it and fill it out. Completed forms may be delivered to the office, scanned and emailed, or faxed to 512-232-5353. Remember, most forms are time sensitive and should be submitted to the office immediately. Please note that the links may not work with any other browser except Internet Explorer.
The Apartments office staff will process your request as soon as possible and you will be notified of the disposition of your request.
NEW RESIDENTS ONLY - The following must be completed PRIOR to the contract begin date or your move-in will be delayed.
You must meet the following required minimum enrollment hours:
- Six (6) semester hours for Dissertation
- Nine (9) semester hours for Graduate & Law students
- Twelve (12) semester hours for Undergraduate students
- Complete the required New Resident Orientation immediately upon selecting your apartment
- Submit all required documents to University Apartments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Apartments Office.
- If anyone will be living with you - read, complete, and return the Guest Policy to University Apartments with all required IDs
- BRACKENRIDGE RESIDENTS - Send confirmation emails to email@example.com in order to confirm you opened utility accounts for your address