Welcome to the University Housing and Dining employment site!
University Housing and Dining at the University of Texas at Austin supports and embraces an inclusive and nurturing workplace and residential community by:
- Creating caring and engaging environments for residents, staff, and visitors, and welcoming their ideas and contributions
- Promoting a positive understanding of the culture and heritage represented within our communities
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining staff members who share in our commitment to a diverse workplace
- Creating a working and living environment where harassing behavior or disparaging remarks are not tolerated
- Providing opportunities that enhance personal growth, awareness, and appreciation
To apply for full-time positions follow the steps listed below:
- You will need a UT EID to apply for a job at the university. If you do not have a UT EID already established, then please create one here.
- Next, you will log in to our UT Austin job board here using your EID.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to complete a new search for Housing. This will result in a list of all available full-time openings that we have within our organization. You can learn more about each position by clicking on the underlined position title.
- From here, you will select the position you would like to apply for and click on Start my application for that particular position. (Please note: You will need to submit a resume, 3 references, and in certain cases, a letter of interest to apply.)
Visit UT Austin Job Search site to see all current Full-Time openings.
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a career with the University of Texas at Austin!