Welcome to The University of Texas at Austin and the University Apartments.
We are happy you have taken an interest in our organization and services.
The University Apartments are reserved for families, graduate students, and undergraduates with at least 30 hours credit and in good standing with the University.
In selecting our apartments you choose facilities, services and staff that are an important part of your educational opportunities at The University of Texas at Austin. The staff at University Apartments believes that the most important decision you make after selecting an educational institution is choosing a place to live.
Watch our video introduction to the University Apartments.
We Offer the Following Amenities:
- 1-2-3 bedrooms (3-bedroom available only in Brackenridge)
- Excellent public schools nearby
- Community building programs such as Texas Breakfast, the Welcome Event, National Night Out and area socials.
- Playgrounds at the Brackenridge and Colorado complexes
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Apogee Basic Cable TV & Internet Service
- Convenient transportation with UT shuttle service and Capital Metro routes
- Excellent maintenance
- 24-hour University Police patrol
- Within minutes of Downtown Austin
- Apartments are non-smoking
- No pets allowed
Water, waste-water, basic cable TV, internet and garbage are included in the monthly rent. Gas (for heating, cooking and hot water) is included in the monthly rent for Colorado residents only. All apartments are unfurnished. Stove and refrigerator provided.
Application for housing is separate from application to The University of Texas at Austin. Acceptance as a student is acknowledged by the Office of Admissions and is a prerequisite to apply for housing.
To apply for housing, you can learn more and apply online here.