• Included with your room and board fees
• For the long session of 2017-18, 1600 Dine In Dollars and 200 Bevo Bucks
• Dine In Dollars accepted at all Jester and Kinsolving dining locations, as well as Cypress Bend and Littlefield Patio Café
• Bevo Bucks is a prepaid account that students use to purchase food, goods and services at any participating merchant on or off campus.
Our latest dining option for faculty, staff & students living off campus!
• Longhorn 25: 25 all-you-care-to-eat meals + $25 to enjoy at retail locations
• Longhorn 50: 50 all-you-care-to-eat meals + $25 to enjoy at retail locations
• Loaded onto your UT ID
• A great value and another cashless, no-hassle way to enjoy food and provisions at Housing and Food service locations.
2017-2018 Prices in All-You-Care-To-Eat Dining Centers
|Meal||Residential Dine In Dollars||Bevo Bucks
Faculty and Staff Dine In Dollars
|Prices include sales tax|
Manage your funds
When a resident returns to live in the residence hall each fall, her Dine In Dollar balance remains the same as when she left in the spring. After moving out at the end of the semester, any remaining Dine In Dollars are transferred to a rollover account that can be used at the Bevo Bucks rate for one additional semester before they are forfeited.
If you want to add more Bevo Bucks to your account, you can join the program and add funds manually from the Bevo Bucks Online Services page.
Make sure you're keeping track of your balances. If you start to run low on Dine In Dollars, Bevo Bucks will be used instead. When this happens, you will not be charged the discounted resident price at buffet dining centers. If you do start to run low, Bevo Bucks can be manually transferred to your Dine In Dollars account from your My Housing page.