Tenant Advisory Board (TAB)
The Tenant Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of student leaders that live at University Apartments. There are two representatives from each complex: Brackenridge, Colorado, and Gateway. TAB members represent student contract holders and their registered guests by:
- Improving the quality of University Apartments community life by organizing events
- Managing the Community Gardens
- Proposing recommendations to University Apartments staff
- Engaging in advocacy in the community related to residents’ ideas and concerns
- Reviewing resident appeals
TAB holds meetings twice per month during the fall and spring semesters, and once per month in the summer. See the University Apartments Housing Post for dates and locations!