Winter Break Resources
For All Residents
If you are returning for Spring you do NOT need to move your belongings out, but you do need to leave the residence halls. If you need a place to stay for winter break, please see our info on Winter Break Housing.
Don't forget to defrost the microfridge. Follow the Microfridge Defrost and Cleaning instructions to avoid a $20 fine.
For Any Residents Not Returning in Spring 2020
- Review the complete Residence Hall Check-Out process
- Select either Express Check-Out or In-Person Check-Out
- Move all of your belongings out of your room
- Complete the Winter Break Resident Checklist
- Return your room key to a RA or to the 24-hour desk staff
Residents failing to leave the building before 9 a.m. on Dec. 19 will be assessed a late check–out fee starting at $50.